Financial Manual for 4-H Treasurers
A guide to managing money wisely for 4-H treasurers.
- Detail the role and responsibilities of Michigan 4-H group treasurers.
- Establish a common understanding of the definitions, tools and expectations that pertain to treasurers of 4-H groups, and to county council, board and committee treasurers.
- Provide 4-H treasurers with the information they need to perform their responsibilities correctly, and keep their treasuries and records in compliance with applicable financial regulations.
A companion manual for 4-H volunteers contains additional information.
*NOTE: After the manuals were printed and complete, there were two clarifications put forth regarding content contained in the documents. As a result, there are two necessary corrections to the 4-H Financial Manuals for Staff, Volunteers and Treasurers.
For the convenience of 4-H treasurers, the following forms contained within the manual are available as a fillable PDF form:
- 4-H Treasurer’s Report
- Annual 4-H Financial Summary Report
- County 4-H Fund-Raiser Application
- County 4-H Fund-Raising Report Form