Michigan State University Extension’s agriculture and agri-business management educational emphasis is on farm business issues, farm labor management, farm markets, and food, agriculture, natural resources, and bioeconomy business development and expansion.
April 1, 2015 | Christina Curell | Using cover crops can help farms build soil organic matter.
April 1, 2015 | Christina Curell | Cover crops can be used to scavenge for excess Nitrogen. The following chart rates cover crops ability to scavenge nitrogen
April 1, 2015 | Christina Curell | Learn how cover crops can produce Nitrogen for your fields.
April 1, 2015 | Christina Curell | Cover crops can be used to impede soil erosion off of fields.
April 1, 2015 | Christina Curell | Phosphorus runoff: A large contributor to problems in Western Lake Erie Basin
March 25, 2015 | Tim Harrigan | Is there something farmers could do to have the greatest impact on improving water quality?
March 24, 2015 | Curtis Talley Jr | Current oil and gas energy production and supplies are much greater than 2003 forecasts.
March 20, 2015 | Rob Sirrine | Funding available for agricultural producers to install renewable energy systems.
February 16, 2015 | Stan Moore | Upcoming Agriculture Labor and Farm Safety Meetings will be held in Bad Axe and Shepherd, Michigan.
February 10, 2015 | Rob Sirrine | Growers and processors interested in expanding their markets can connect with retail and institutional buyers at this annual event.
To find an MSU Extension expert who covers your location or to find an expert in your area of interest, please visit the MSU Extension Expert Search. To reach an MSU Extension county office, call toll-free 1-888-678-3464.
Find an Expert»
Events»View more events »
Date: Apr 10, 2015 - Apr 11, 2015
Location: L.V. Eberhard Conference Center, Grand Valley State University, 301 W. Fulton St., Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Date: Apr 11, 2015
Location: University Center of Gaylord
Date: Apr 16, 2015
Location: Tollgate Educational Center, Novi, MI
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Agricultural Literacy
- Agriculture Labor Issues
- Annie’s Project
- Beef Cattle Ultrasound Program
- Business Analysis & Evaluation System
- Commodity Marketing & Pricing Tools
- Cropland & Building Leasing
- Estate & Farm Succession Planning
- Farm Bill
- Farm Business Organization & Structure
- Farm Financial Performance
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Conference
- Michigan MarketMaker
- MSU Product Center
- Oil and Gas
- Policy, Law & Regulation
- Risk Management
- Air Emissions and Animal Agriculture
- Cool, Wet Spring and Delayed Planting
- Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Farm Information Resource Management (FIRM)
- Farm Management Tools
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Proceedings
- Helpful resources from MSU Extension educators
- Land Application Records and Sampling (E2824)
- Odor Management Plans
- Weather - Drought
- Weather - Winter Injury in Plants