Michigan State University Extension’s agriculture and agri-business management educational emphasis is on farm business issues, farm labor management, farm markets, and food, agriculture, natural resources, and bioeconomy business development and expansion.
December 16, 2014 | Julianna Wilson | The 2015 Tree Fruit IPM School will take place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Feb. 18-20, 2015. Register before Jan. 14 to receive an early bird discounted rate!
December 15, 2014 | Christina Curell | Need some help making a decision on which clover you should use as a cover crop?
December 15, 2014 | Christina Curell | White clover has many benefits that are useful for cropping systems.
December 15, 2014 | Christina Curell | Crimson clover has many benefits when used at a cover crop for the farm system.
December 15, 2014 | Christina Curell | Crimson clover is a good choice for those who would like to use an annual clover as a cover crop.
December 15, 2014 | Christina Curell | White clover is a good cover crop that if managed correctly can be a great benefit to your cropping system.
December 15, 2014 | Dennis Stein | With grain farms facing the lowest prices they have seen in several years, many farms will need to utilize their operating line of credit to close out 2014.
December 12, 2014 | Dennis Stein | Farm producers are invited to participate in a live or online commodity market update on Dec. 16, 2014, in Sandusky, Michigan.
December 5, 2014 | Phil Durst | Developing your skills in employee management is the key to taking your farm business to the next level of performance.
December 4, 2014 | Adam Kantrovich | Educational sessions help farmers navigate new Farm Bill programs.
To find an MSU Extension expert who covers your location or to find an expert in your area of interest, please visit the MSU Extension Expert Search. To reach an MSU Extension county office, call toll-free 1-888-678-3464.
Find an Expert»
Events»View more events »
Date: Dec 18, 2014
Location: 2020 State Rd., Hillsdale, MI
Date: Dec 18, 2014
Location: 178 Park Drive, Caro, MI 48723
Date: Dec 19, 2014
Location: 16700 Heimbach Road, Three Rivers MI 49093
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Agricultural Literacy
- Agriculture Labor Issues
- Annie’s Project
- Beef Cattle Ultrasound Program
- Business Analysis & Evaluation System
- Commodity Marketing & Pricing Tools
- Cropland & Building Leasing
- Estate & Farm Succession Planning
- Farm Bill
- Farm Business Organization & Structure
- Farm Financial Performance
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Conference
- Michigan MarketMaker
- MSU Product Center
- Oil and Gas
- Policy, Law & Regulation
- Risk Management
- Tilling the Soil of Opportunity
- Air Emissions and Animal Agriculture
- Cool, Wet Spring and Delayed Planting
- Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Farm Information Resource Management (FIRM)
- Farm Management Tools
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Proceedings
- Helpful resources from MSU Extension educators
- Land Application Records and Sampling (E2824)
- Odor Management Plans
- Weather - Drought
- Weather - Winter Injury in Plants