Michigan State University Extension’s agriculture and agri-business management educational emphasis is on farm business issues, farm labor management, farm markets, and food, agriculture, natural resources, and bioeconomy business development and expansion.
March 25, 2015 | Tim Harrigan | Is there something farmers could do to have the greatest impact on improving water quality?
March 24, 2015 | Curtis Talley Jr | Current oil and gas energy production and supplies are much greater than 2003 forecasts.
March 20, 2015 | Rob Sirrine | Funding available for agricultural producers to install renewable energy systems.
February 16, 2015 | Stan Moore | Upcoming Agriculture Labor and Farm Safety Meetings will be held in Bad Axe and Shepherd, Michigan.
February 10, 2015 | Rob Sirrine | Growers and processors interested in expanding their markets can connect with retail and institutional buyers at this annual event.
February 10, 2015 | Phil Kaatz | The 2015 Great Lakes Forage and Grazing Conference on March 12 will discuss how using forages can build soil health.
February 9, 2015 | Dennis Pennington | Commodity markets have adjusted over the last 12 months, have you? Here are 10 strategies for long-term success on your farm.
February 9, 2015 | Kristin Getter | Is your greenhouse utility bill getting you down? Consider an energy audit to evaluate potential energy savings.
February 3, 2015 | Tim Harrigan | Providing nutrients to crops is essential to farming practices, but is there a way to control water run off with better on-farm management tools?
February 3, 2015 | Mary Dunckel | Farmers across Michigan were asked why do you farm?
To find an MSU Extension expert who covers your location or to find an expert in your area of interest, please visit the MSU Extension Expert Search. To reach an MSU Extension county office, call toll-free 1-888-678-3464.
Find an Expert»
Events»View more events »
Date: Apr 10, 2015 - Apr 11, 2015
Location: L.V. Eberhard Conference Center, Grand Valley State University, 301 W. Fulton St., Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Date: Apr 11, 2015
Location: University Center of Gaylord
Date: Apr 16, 2015
Location: Tollgate Educational Center, Novi, MI
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Agricultural Literacy
- Agriculture Labor Issues
- Annie’s Project
- Beef Cattle Ultrasound Program
- Business Analysis & Evaluation System
- Commodity Marketing & Pricing Tools
- Cropland & Building Leasing
- Estate & Farm Succession Planning
- Farm Bill
- Farm Business Organization & Structure
- Farm Financial Performance
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Conference
- Michigan MarketMaker
- MSU Product Center
- Oil and Gas
- Policy, Law & Regulation
- Risk Management
- Air Emissions and Animal Agriculture
- Cool, Wet Spring and Delayed Planting
- Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Farm Information Resource Management (FIRM)
- Farm Management Tools
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Growing Michigan Agriculture Proceedings
- Helpful resources from MSU Extension educators
- Land Application Records and Sampling (E2824)
- Odor Management Plans
- Weather - Drought
- Weather - Winter Injury in Plants