Family is at the heart of many of MSU Extension’s programs, and keeping Michigan families strong and successful—financially, emotionally and physically—is a big part of measuring our own success. MSU Extension programs help you deal with issues related to the entire age spectrum, including topics such as aging and early childhood development. Programs devoted to keeping families safe include those dealing with bullying and violence prevention. Caregivers can find information to help them provide better care, and everyone can find help managing their complex family relationships. And in these financial times, nothing could be more welcome than programs that provide personal financial management help. Families can count on MSUE for the information they need.
January 26, 2015 | Lisa Treiber | Following these food safety rules will keep fans safe and make you the winner!
January 26, 2015 | Carrie Shrier | A review of the current recommendations for screen time for infants and toddlers.
January 26, 2015 | Gail Innis | Caregiving stress has many solutions. Learn resources that can nurture the nurturer.
January 23, 2015 | Karen Pace | Everyone has a role to play in addressing sexual harassment with youth.
January 23, 2015 | Diana Fair | It’s not too late to still get a flu shot. Flu season typically runs from October until February, but influenza can be contracted at any time of the year.
January 23, 2015 | Teresa Clark-Jones | Turn siblings fighting into learning how to negotiate conflict.
January 22, 2015 | Kendra Moyses | Tips to help you support your children while their service member is away.
January 22, 2015 | Kylie Rymanowicz | Art exploration is not only fun and entertaining, but also educational. Here are some tips for growing your budding artist.
January 21, 2015 | Lisa Treiber | Food safety begins at the grocery store – with selection, transportation and more!
January 21, 2015 | Jeannie Nichols | Make your home a Storm Ready Home by following four simple steps.
To find an MSU Extension expert who covers your location or to find an expert in your area of interest, please visit the MSU Extension Expert Search. To reach an MSU Extension county office, call toll-free 1-888-678-3464.
Find an Expert»
Events»View more events »
Date: Jan 29, 2015
Date: Feb 2, 2015 - Feb 16, 2015
Location: North Kent Community Services, 10075 Northland Dr., Rockford, MI 49341
Date: Feb 2, 2015
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Be SAFE
- Building Early Emotional Skills in Young Children
- Building Strong Adolescents
- Cooking Matters
- Dollar Works 2
- Early Childhood Reading
- Eat Healthy, Be Active
- Eat Smart, Live Strong
- Foreclosure Education & Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Nurturing Families
- Parenting Education Classes
- Positive Discipline
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger
- Rest Time Refreshers
- School Readiness
- Show Me Nutrition
- Together We Can
- Workshops & Series
- Worksite Wellness
- Social and Emotional Health in Young Children
- 4-H Military Family Book Sheets
- Approaches to Learning in Early Childhood
- Be SAFE Selected Resources
- Be SAFE: Safe, Affirming and Fair Environments (HNI101)
- Breastfeeding Resource Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Teen Dating Violence
- Cognition and General Knowledge in Early Childhood
- Family Book Sheets
- Homeownership Fact Sheets
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
- Mi Money Health
- Michigan Breastfeeding Initiative Mother-to-Mother Program
- Ocqueoc Outdoor Center
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Curriculum
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Parent Caregiver handouts
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Promotional Items
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger sample handouts