Family is at the heart of many of MSU Extension’s programs, and keeping Michigan families strong and successful—financially, emotionally and physically—is a big part of measuring our own success. MSU Extension programs help you deal with issues related to the entire age spectrum, including topics such as aging and early childhood development. Programs devoted to keeping families safe include those dealing with bullying and violence prevention. Caregivers can find information to help them provide better care, and everyone can find help managing their complex family relationships. And in these financial times, nothing could be more welcome than programs that provide personal financial management help. Families can count on MSUE for the information they need.
November 25, 2014 | Lisa Treiber | Leftovers become dangerous to eat if they are not handled and stored properly.
November 25, 2014 | Julie Moberg | Hypothermia can be a serious risk in the elderly, especially during the winter season. Learn how to protect yourself and others against hypothermia.
November 25, 2014 | Scott Matteson | What are your reasons to invest?
November 25, 2014 | Michelle Neff | Starting a new tradition is a great way to reflect and remember that family is the most important gift this holiday season. This article will explore ways to start a family tradition.
November 25, 2014 | Kendra Moyses | Children’s job is to play! That is how they learn about the world around them. Use these tips to help make your child’s play time fun.
November 25, 2014 | Vivian Washington | All store return policies are not created equal. Know before you buy!
November 24, 2014 | Helena Fleming | If you are mortgage-ready, you may want to buy now.
November 24, 2014 | William Hendrian | Do your part to help the economy without creating a money problem for yourself.
November 24, 2014 | Carrie Shrier | Bundle up and head outdoors! Winter outdoor play is good for your children.
November 24, 2014 | Vivian Washington | Michigan State University Extension believes there’s “no place like home”.
To find an MSU Extension expert who covers your location or to find an expert in your area of interest, please visit the MSU Extension Expert Search. To reach an MSU Extension county office, call toll-free 1-888-678-3464.
Find an Expert»
Events»View more events »
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Be SAFE
- Building Early Emotional Skills in Young Children
- Building Strong Adolescents
- Cooking Matters
- Dollar Works 2
- Early Childhood Reading
- Eat Healthy, Be Active
- Eat Smart, Live Strong
- Foreclosure Education & Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Nurturing Families
- Parenting Education Classes
- Positive Discipline
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger
- Rest Time Refreshers
- School Readiness
- Show Me Nutrition
- Workshops & Series
- Worksite Wellness
- Social and Emotional Health in Youth Children
- 4-H Military Family Book Sheets
- Approaches to Learning in Early Childhood
- Be SAFE Selected Resources
- Be SAFE: Safe, Affirming and Fair Environments (HNI101)
- Breastfeeding Resource Links
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Teen Dating Violence
- Cognition and General Knowledge in Early Childhood
- Fact Sheets
- Family Book Sheets
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
- Mi Money Health
- Michigan Breastfeeding Initiative Mother-to-Mother Program
- Ocqueoc Outdoor Center
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Curriculum
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Parent Caregiver handouts
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger Promotional Items
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger sample handouts