Once again, Michigan is set up to have a great apple crop. The predicted 2016 Michigan apple crop of 25 million bushels requires growers to use all available resources to properly manage the harvest of this large crop. This page is a compilation of maturity reports from apple growing regions around the state and resources to help you in your harvest decisions.
- Predicted 2016 apple harvest dates
- Watercore in apples: Causes, concerns, detection and sorting
- Tools to help manage apple harvest
- Why does apple fruit drop prematurely?
- Use summer NAA to enhance return bloom on apple varieties
- Starch chart for Honeycrisp apple fruit
- Lenticel infections and bitter rot of apples
- Checking apple maturity: What to look for
- Predicting harvest date windows for apples