Use your Head, Heart, Hands and Health (just like in the 4-H pledge) to learn about germs that can spread between humans and animals, and how to reduce everyone’s risk of catching them.
- Check out the handy tips and learning activities in the Be A “Zoonotic” Disease Detective publication, so that you can learn to be a disease detective too!
- Refer to the Be A “Zoonotic” Disease Detective Answer Sheet for answers to the questions in the Be A “Zoonotic” Disease Detective publication.
- Visit the Animal Science Anywhere resource page for more lesson plans related to this topic.
- The “Be Healthy at the Fair” sign may be used to promote healthy behaviors at fairs and exhibitions.
- The “Biosecurity - Easy as 1, 2, 3!” sign can be used to promote proper biosecurity practices that reduce the spread of diseases, helping to protect yourself and your animals!