Michigan Fresh Recipe: Peaches
Using Storing and Preserving Peaches
Michigan-grown peaches are available during August and September
Makes 6 servings
- 4 peaches (4 cups sliced)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Spread the peach slices on the bottom of a baking pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine.
- In a small bowl, mix everything but the peaches. Stir until the mix is well blended.
- Sprinkle the oat mix on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes.