Crop Production in the U.P.
- 2012-2014 Beginning Farmer Webinar Series recordings
- Naturally Grown Potatoes Variety Trial (2014)
- UP Malting Barley Variety Trial Project GREEEN (2013)
- Report - Cover Crop GREEEN Trial (2011-2012)
- Report - Final Oat Barley Fungicide Trial GREEEN (2012)
- Small Grain Production in the Eastern U.P.
- Apple Handout (March 6, 2013)
- Scouting Small Grains in Michigan, (Feb. 20, 2013)
- URL’s for U.P. Beginning Farmer Webinars (Recorded April 2012)
- Soil Sampling Procedures, MSUE U.P. Contacts and URL’s, (April 24, 2013)
- MSU Extension Services for U.P. Farmers, updated (April 24, 2013)
- Understanding U.P. Soils (March 5, 2013: Ag for Tomorrow Conference)
- Field-Grown Vegetable Opportunities in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Field Crop and Hay Opportunities in the U.P. (Feb. 6, 2013)
- Canola Research and Demonstration in the U.P. (1987-2010)
- Commodity Grains in the U.P.
- Common Diseases of Forage Crops: Scouting and IPM
- Cover Crop GREEEN Trial Alger Co (2011-2012)
- Field Crop Disease Diagnostics: tips for in-field diagnosis
- Home Grown Food in the Central U.P.
- Liming hay ground: Will it pay?
- Liming U.P. Soils (updated November 2011)
- More on Secondary and Micronutrients
- Pasture Weeds Toxic to Livestock
- U.P. Beginning Farmer Course: Plant-Based Enterprises
- MSU Extension Barley and Oat Fungicide Trial (2011)