4-H Animal Science Anywhere
The Animal Science Anywhere lesson series is designed to help leaders engage 4-H youth at club meetings or events in learning more about the science and life skills involved in animal and veterinary science projects. Youth may work in teams or individually to accomplish the lesson objectives. Lessons are flexible, providing adaptations for various locations, ages and audiences.
4-H Animal Science Anywhere Activities include the following lesson plans:
- 4H1655 The Importance of Animal Identification Activity: That’s MY Apple!
- 4H1656 Anatomy & Physiology Activity: Locating Common Bones
- 4H1657 Sculpting Meat Science Activity: Creating & Evaluating Steaks
- 4H1658 Growth & Hormones Activity: Examining Growth Hormones in Beef
- 4H1659 Animal Digestion Activity: A Stomach At Work
- 4H1660 Animal Science Educational Resources
- 4H1661 Biosecurity Activity: Basics of Biosecurity
- 4H1662 Identifying Cuts of Meat Activity: Pin the Meat Cut on the Animal
- 4H1663 Farm Animal Reproduction Activity
- 4H1664 Pathogen Activity: What Is a Pathogen?
- 4H1665 Diseases that Animals and Humans Share: The Words You Need to Know
- 4H1666 Mammary Gland Anatomy Activity
- 4H1667 Building on Biosecurity: Reducing the Risk
- 4H1668 Building Structurally Correct Animal Models
- 4H1669 Livestock Injection Methods and Placement
- 4H1688 Influenza - Mutation Nation
- 4H1689 One Health - Health for One, One Health for All
- 4H1690 Careers - Bridging Human and Animal Health
- 4H1747 Toxins and Your Animal
- 4H1751 Feed Critters
- 4H1752 What Do Cows Eat? Deconstructing Dairy Cow Diets