Registering for the Course
Introduction to Lakes is a six-week online course designed for citizens and professionals that are interested in learning about inland lakes. For more details visit Introduction to Lakes Online.
The course fee is $115.00 per person. An early bird discount of $95 per person is available until December 22, 2017.
Non-MSU Staff/Students follow the instructions below to register and pay for this course:
- Create your MSU Community ID and Password following these instructions: Create Your Account.
- Log in to register for the Introduction to Lakes course with your Community ID and Password: Introduction to Lakes Registration.
- Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course. The course will be open and available to view January 23, 2017.
Michigan State University Staff/Students: Register for this course using your MSU NetID and Password: MSU Staff/Student Registration.
To Access Your Online Course
After you have successfully registered for the course:
- Go to https://d2l.msu.edu/
- In the NetID field
- Non-MSU Staff: Enter your Community ID (your email address).
- MSU Staff: Enter your MSU NetID.
- Enter your password.
- You will be logged into D2L. Click on the Introduction to Lakes course title to get started. Please note that you will not have access to the course until the course begins on January 23, 2018.