Communicating Through Conflict
It is especially important in today’s polarized society and stressful workplaces to develop skills that can help facilitate a comfortable approach to conflict, an approach that builds and maintains positive relationships. Communicating through Conflict workshops include relevant framework and discussion that provide participants with tools and techniques to manage conflict situations more effectively.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of the continuum of conflict management options and approaches.
- Gain conflict resolution skills designed to preserve relationships, create a safe environment for continued dialogue and develop a shared decision.
- Learn approaches to active listening and how to choose strategies aimed at finding a mutual purpose.
- Discern how to recognize interests behind strongly held positions.
- Become aware of when to apologize and when to use a contrasting statement.
- Receive a document with easy-to-follow steps for Communicating through Conflict.