Analysis Tools for Farm Bill Programs
The Michigan State University Extension 2014-2018 Farm Bill Decision Making Tool was developed using Microsoft Excel which contains macros that may have to be “Enabled” if asked upon opening the folder. This file will continually be updated as further data and information becomes available so please return often to view if there are any updates that become available. We strongly encourage users of this site to sign-up for our email newsletters that will be used to inform you of any updates, newly released information, publications and any other information related the Farm Bill and Agricultural related policy, regulation, and financial information.
- The MSU Extension downloadable Farm Bill Analyzer Tool (spreadsheet) covers Yield update, Base Acre (re)allocation comparison, and ARC/PLC decision comparison.
- FIRM 14-09 MSU 2014-2018 Farm Bill Analyzer Ver. 1-9 Betz, MSU Extension, last revised Feb. 25, 2015
Web-Based Decision Making Tools, each of the tools provides information with reagrds to Yield update, Base acre retention/reallocation comparison, and ARC/PLC comparison. (Univ. Illinois - FarmDoc, NAP Buy-Up, and DMPP)
- Univ. of Illinois FarmDocs Decisions Tools
- Texas A&M Farm Bill Decision Tool NAP Buy-Up Program Tool
- Please view the NAP Buy-up Crop program tool instructional video User’s Guide.
- KSU Farm Bill Program Analysis Tool (downloadable spreadsheet)
- Market Outlook Information (Jim Hilker, MSUE)