- Fall lawn care tips from MSU turfgrass expert Kevin Frank - Turfgrass expert Kevin Frank is an MSU AgBioResearch scientist and professor who joins Greening of the Great Lakes to talk about fall lawn care tips for Michigan homeowners, especially after a hot, dry summer.
- Turfgrass establishment following a hot, dry summer - Following the summer of 2012, many turfgrass areas and lawns may need to be over-seeded to fill in damaged or dead areas.
- Summer stress of turf on golf courses - The drought and heat during the 2012 summer has resulted in tremendous stress to golf course turf.
- Helping your turf during dry and hot weather - Lawns and other turfgrass across Michigan are stressing from lack of rainfall.
- How much water does your lawn irrigation system apply? - As dry conditions persist, knowing how much water your irrigation system applies is critical for maintaining healthy turf.