- This website is constructed according to the W3C's XHTML 1.0 and CSS 3 standards. Although not all pages may be 100% compliant, pages will conform to the standards as closely as possible.
- Click here for more information about MSU's Web accessibility policy and related guidelines and resources.
2. Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer - This site currently supports the latest three versions of Internet Explorer, which can be found at Microsoft's website.
- Firefox - This site supports the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, which can be found at Mozilla's website.
- This site also supports the latest version of Webkit, a rendering engine used by web browsers such as Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
3. Browser Settings
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control all of the presentation. Turning off the style sheet will affect the visual presentation and may affect the functionality of the site for some users.
4. Required Applications
- Flash - Videos and other site features that use this browser plugin can be viewed by downloading the Adobe Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader - PDF documents can be viewed by downloading Adobe Reader.
- Office - Microsoft Office documents can be viewed using the Microsoft Office Viewer programs.
5. Keyboard Navigation
- Tab - Navigate to next link
- Arrow Keys - Navigate the browser
- Spacebar - Navigate to bottom of page
- Backspace - Go back a page
- F5 - Refresh page