Wine grape research videos now available
Find out what MSU scientists are learning thanks to Michigan Grape and Wine Industry Council funding.
Wine grape growers now have easy access to Michigan State University research in the form of short, informative videos. Thanks to funding from the Michigan Grape and Wine Industry Council, growers can access free presentations from MSU scientists describing their research findings and what it means for growers. These helpful videos offer growers quick and easy access to the research that is ongoing at MSU and how it benefits the industry.
The following topics are available for viewing. We would appreciate your feedback by taking a brief survey by the Council after viewing these presentations.
- Watch video: Biology and management of invasive insect pests in Michigan vineyards
Keith Mason, MSU Department of Entomology
- Watch video: Developing methods for use of own-rooted Vitis vinifera vines in Michigan vineyards
Tom Zabadal and Jenny Schoonmaker, MSU Department of Horticulture
- Watch video: Grape IPM Program
Rufus Isaacs, MSU Department of Entomology
- Watch video: Impact and spread of grapevine leafroll virus
Annemiek Schilder, MSU Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- Watch video: Leaf removal: A tool to improve crop control and fruit quality in vinifera grapes
Paolo Sabbatini, MSU Department of Horticulture
- Watch video: Strategic modernization of Enviroweather stations serving the Michigan grape and wine industries
Jeff Andresen, MSU Department of Geography