Northwest Michigan Orchard and Vineyard Show presentations available online
If you could not attend the 2015 Northwest Michigan Orchard and Vineyard Show, you can view the presentation materials at the MSU Growing Grapes for Juice and Wine website.
The 2015 Northwest Michigan Orchard and Vineyard Show was held at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa on Jan. 13-14 in Acme, Michigan. The viticulture educational sessions were very well attended, with over 80 participants in the room at some points during the show.
If you could not make it to the show, or if you would just like to review the information again, links to these presentations have been posted at the MSU Growing Grapes for Juice and Wine website under the Education page. The 2015 presentations include:
- Michigan Sustainable Wine Feasibility Study - Cam Brown, 5 Lakes Energy
- Grape Mealybug and Virus Issues in Michigan - Duke Elsner with R. Isaacs, A. Schilder and P. Sabbatini; Michigan State University
- Rootstocks and Vine Performance - Ron Perry, Paolo Sabbatini; Michigan State University
- NAP: Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program - Kozlowski
- The Art of Microherding - Molly C. Haviland, Soil Life Consulting, Colorado