Marketing bootcamp course offered for retail greenhouses and garden centers
A four-hour, face-to-face class will be offered twice in Michigan to help retail greenhouses and garden centers improve their marketing skills.
Michigan State University Extension is offering a marketing class called Marketing Bootcamp for Retail Greenhouses and Garden Centers. This four-hour, face-to-face, hands-on course is taught by Dr. Bridget Behe, MSU Department of Horticulture, and is offered twice, once on the east side of Michigan and once on the west side of Michigan:
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, in Novi, Mich.
- Tuesday, March 12, in Grand Rapids, Mich.
This course has the following objectives:
- Improve and enhance sales skills to increase sales, especially of complementary products (add on sales).
- Increase and refresh customer interaction skills to enhance sales and acceptance of Michigan products.
- Improve and refresh marketing knowledge of all levels of sales staff to increase knowledge about various consumer segments and their needs or demands.
- Enhance overall readiness to serve customers during the spring rush and increase customer satisfaction.
For course fees, more course information, or to register: