Looking to increase sales? Marketing Bootcamp offered for greenhouse and garden center retailers
Marketing Bootcamp will help you understand your customer base, create stimulating displays and increase sales.
Are you looking to increase your sales and boost your revenue? Do you want to know what is really important to your customer? Do you have a pesky product that you have trouble selling? Michigan State University Extension is offering a Marketing Bootcamp for garden center and nursery retailers. Bridget Behe, MSU professor of horticultural marketing, will help you transform your sales floor to be more effective and explore how to market to your target audience.
This hands-on, six-hour workshop aims to provide individualized attention to help you improve your business and prepare you to serve customers during the spring rush. Please bring your businesses’ mission statement and your most difficult to sell item, or a photo of it. The workshop will provide a great refresher for any marketing or sales employee in the green industry.
Topics to be covered include:
- General marketing philosophy and business purpose.
- How to understand the demographics of your customer.
- How to enhance a customer’s shopping experience.
- How to price your products.
- How to boost the effectiveness of your displays.
- Enhance communication between your sales employees and your customer.
For more information and to register, please visit the Marketing Bootcamp registration page.