Your Money Your Goals
Date: July 27, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Thompson Center, 11370 Hupp Avenue, Warren, MI 48089
Contact: Dr. Erica Tobe, email@example.com
How confident are you in your ability to….
- Understand core financial management topics, such as budgeting, saving, and setting financial goals?
- Order and fix credit reports
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
A complicated situation calls for a proper toolkit!
Come get the YOUR MONEY, YOUR GOALS TOOLKIT
Michigan State University Extension is offering free financial empowerment training for Social Workers, Case Managers, and other frontline staff and volunteers.
- June 21, 2016 - NMC’s University Center Campus - 2200 Dendrinos Dr., Traverse City, MI 49684
- June 22, 2016 - Alpena Community College BTC Rm 126 - 655 Johnson St., Alpena, MI 49707
- July 13, 2016 - MSU Extension - Kent County - 775 Ball Ave. N.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- July 14, 2016 - MSUFCU - 4825 E. Mount Hope, East Lansing, MI 48823
- July 27, 2016 - Thompson Center - 11370 Hupp Avenue, Warren, MI 48089
- July 28, 2016 - MSU Extension - Genesee County - 605 N. Saginaw St. Suite 1A, Flint, MI 48502
- August 12, 2016 - Montcalm Area ISD - 621 New St., Stanton MI 48888
All Sessions are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
This course is approved by Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Course approval #051016-03