Your Money Your Goals
Date: June 14, 2018 - September 17, 2018
Contact: Erica Tobe, firstname.lastname@example.org; Brenda Long, email@example.com; Jinnifer Ortquist, firstname.lastname@example.org
How confident are you in your ability to….
- Understand core financial management topics, such as budgeting, saving, and setting financial goals?
- Order and fix credit reports
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
A complicated situation calls for a proper toolkit!
Come get the YOUR MONEY, YOUR GOALS TOOLKIT
Michigan State University Extension is offering free financial empowerment training for Social Workers, Case Managers, and other frontline staff and volunteers.
- June 14 at MSU Extension, 101 S. Main St., Vicksburg, MI 49097, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- June 22 at Ogemaw MSU Extension, 205 S. Eighth St., West Branch, MI 48661, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- August 9 at Portage Lake Library, 58 Huron St., Houghton, MI 49931, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- August 10 at Peter White Public Library, 217 N. Front St., Marquette, MI 49855, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- September 17 at Kent MSU Extension, 775 Ball Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.