Your Money Your Goals
Date: July 17, 2017 - July 17, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. - noon
Location: MSU Extension - Kent County, 775 Ball Ave. N.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contact: Erica Tobe, email@example.com; Brenda Long, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jinnifer Ortquist, email@example.com
How confident are you in your ability to….
- Understand core financial management topics, such as budgeting, saving, and setting financial goals?
- Order and fix credit reports
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
A complicated situation calls for a proper toolkit!
Come get the YOUR MONEY, YOUR GOALS TOOLKIT
Michigan State University Extension is offering free financial empowerment training for Social Workers, Case Managers, and other frontline staff and volunteers.
- July 17, 2017 - MSU Extension - Kent County - 775 Ball Ave. N.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49503 9 a.m.-noon
- July 20, 2017 - MSU Extension – Allegan County - 3255 - 122nd Avenue, Suite 103, Allegan, MI 49010 from 1-4 p.m.
- July 27, 2017 - MSUFCU - 4825 E. Mount Hope, East Lansing, MI 48823 from 1-4 p.m.
- Aug. 14, 2017 – Bay College, Joseph Heirman University Center Building, Room 901, 2001 North Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829, from 1-4 p.m.
- Aug. 22, 2017- Zoom Webinar from 12-1:30 p.m.
- Sept. 12, 2017 – Zoom Webinar from 12-1:30 p.m.