Your Money Your Goals
Date: August 14, 2017 - August 14, 2017
Time: 1-4 p.m.
Location: Bay College, Joseph Heirman University Center Building, Room 901, 2001 North Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829
Contact: Erica Tobe, firstname.lastname@example.org; Brenda Long, email@example.com; Jinnifer Ortquist, firstname.lastname@example.org
How confident are you in your ability to….
- Understand core financial management topics, such as budgeting, saving, and setting financial goals?
- Order and fix credit reports
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
A complicated situation calls for a proper toolkit!
Come get the YOUR MONEY, YOUR GOALS TOOLKIT
Michigan State University Extension is offering free financial empowerment training for Social Workers, Case Managers, and other frontline staff and volunteers.
- Aug. 14, 2017 – Bay College, Joseph Heirman University Center Building, Room 901, 2001 North Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829, from 1-4 p.m.
- Aug. 22, 2017- Zoom Webinar from 12-1:30 p.m.
- Sept. 12, 2017 – Zoom Webinar from 12-1:30 p.m.