Wine Grape Vineyard Establishment Conference
Date: January 21, 2014 - January 22, 2014
Time: 11:45 a.m.
Location: Novi - Tollgate Education Farm Center
Contact: Joanne Davidhizar: email@example.com or 269-944-4126
This is a hybrid webinar-live workshop broadcast at three locations simultaneously for those interested in starting a wine grape vineyard in Michigan.
Who should attend? Established and emerging fruit growers; agribusiness and agency partners.
When? January 21-22, 2014
- Day 1: 11:45-5:00 p.m. EST (Optional session 8:30-11:35 a.m.)
- Day 2: 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. EST
- Benton Harbor - Michigan State University Research and Extension Center
- Traverse City - Northwest Michigan Horticultural Research Center
- Novi - Tollgate Education Farm Center
Fees: $115 Registration fee. Pre-registration and pre-payment required. NO WALK-IN REGISTRATION
$25 Optional introduction to Vineyard Establishment
$30 Optional bulletin package
Meals: Lunch Day 1 and breaks included in main conference.
The optional bulletin package (available for purchase) includes the following publications:
- E-2889 A Pocket Guide for Grape IPM Scouting in the North Central & Eastern United States
- E-2644 Vineyard Establishment I: Preplant Decisions
- E-2645 Vineyard Establishment II: Planting and Early Care of Vineyards
Registration deadline: January 10, 2014, or until full. (Space is limited.)
Cancellation Policy: After January 10, 2014 a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.
Hotels: Discounted lodging is available in the Benton Harbor Area at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. To book lodging, call 269-927-4599 by 1/7/2014 and mention the “wine conference” to receive the discounted rate.
Visit the Grape Wine Vineyard Establishment Conference registration page for more information.