Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?™ - Passing on Personal Possessions
Date: August 22, 2016
Time: 3 - 4:30 pm.
Location: Kent County MSU Extension, 775 Ball Ave, NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contact: Jinnifer Ortquist, email@example.com, 616-632-7874.
This workshop will help participants learn:
- The importance of planning for both titled and non-titled property.
- Strategies to jumpstart conversations about inheritance.
- How complex emotional and family relationships influence personal property decisions.
- The powerful messages in “who gets what”.
- The six key decision making factors in non-titled property transfer.
Cost: No charge.
Pre-registration is required and child care is not provided.
Classes may be cancelled due to low registration.
Pre-register by contacting Jinnifer Ortquist, MSU Extension Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-632-7874.