Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? ™ - Passing on Personal Possessions
Date: April 27, 2017
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 pm.
Location: Kent County MSU Extension, 775 Ball Ave, NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contact: Jinnifer Ortquist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-632-7874.
This workshop will help participants learn:
- The importance of planning for both titled and non-titled property.
- Strategies to jumpstart conversations about inheritance.
- How complex emotional and family relationships influence personal property decisions.
- The powerful messages in “who gets what”.
- The six key decision making factors in non-titled property transfer.
To pre-register contact Jinnifer Ortquist, Extension Educator at 616-632-7874.
Cost: No charge.
Pre-registration is required.
Childcare is not provided.
Class may be cancelled due to low registration.