Understanding Tourism for Michigan Communities workshop in Grayling!
Date: May 5, 2015
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: Grayling Nature Center (in the city park), Grayling, MI 49738
Contact: Mark Hitchcock, email@example.com; Grayling Regional Chamber of Commerce, 989-348-2921
Learn about community-based tourism! Explore and discuss possibilities! Of interest to local planning boards and businesses, community members, economic development and nonprofit groups, educational institutes, citizens, and many more:
- How much money does the tourism industry bring to Michigan?
- Why is global tourism important and what can we learn from it?
- How can niche tourism markets help to sustain communities?
- How does tourism impact ecology, society, and economic development?
- What are strategies to introduce and plan for tourism in your community?
Please RSVP by May 1 to the Grayling Regional Chamber of Commerce at 989-348-2921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.