Understanding Tourism for Michigan Communities
Date: October 21, 2014
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: Michigan Works Office, 2389 South M-76, West Branch, MI 48661
Contact: Bonnie Wichtner-Zoia, email@example.com; Mark Hitchcock, firstname.lastname@example.org
A free program for your organization, group or community. Learn about community-based tourism - explore and discuss possibilities! Of interest to local planning boards and businesses, community members, economic development and nonprofit groups, educational institutes, citizens and many more.
This program will cover:
- How much money does the tourism industry bring to Michigan?
- Why is global tourism important and what can we learn from it?
- How can niche tourism markets help to sustain communities?
- How does tourism impact ecology, society, and economic development?
- What are strategies to introduce and plan for tourism in your community?
Please RSVP by Oct. 17 to the West Branch Chamber Area Chamber of Commerce at 989-345-2821 or email@example.com