Today’s Mom - Childbirth and Nutrition Education
Date: February 13, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Lower level conference room at the Lapeer County Health Department 1800 Imlay City Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
Contact: Karly Creguer, 989-672-3870, email@example.com
Wednesdays beginning Feb. 13th for 4 or 5 weeks, pending enrollment
Join us to learn what to expect during and after your pregnancy.
- Discuss stages of labor and delivery
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Discuss the importance of proper nutrition and exercise for you and baby
- Learn simple, healthy recipes and take home those groceries and other giveaways!
- Learn how to navigate breastfeeding
- Share experiences and coping techniques with other moms
Dads-to-be and other support people welcome as well!
Bus tokens and childcare reimbursement can be provided. If they are needed, please call Karly Creguer at 989-672-3870 prior to the first class.
This is a collaborative program between MSU Extension, WIC, and Early Head Start. Funding for groceries and other giveaways provided by the Lapeer County Community Foundation. FREECost: