Thumb Dairy Odyssey Days
Date: April 28, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Leipprandt Dairy 7107 Dunn Rd, Pigeon, MI 48755
Contact: Marianne Buza, 989-269-9949, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thumb Dairy Odyssey is for…
- Youth ages 9-19 interested in learning about the dairy industry
- Farm kids, city kids, country kids, FFA and 4-H members
- All skill and knowledge levels
- A hands-on day full of fun and prizes
- FFA students to further develop judging knowledge and improve the ability to compete in skills contests
- 4-H members to improve fair competition skills and animal science knowledge
- Preparing youth to participate in:
- Dairy Days
- Local County Fair
Grab a friend and come join the fun!
- Showmanship: Learn the finer points of showmanship with members of Junior Holstein Association.
- Fair Calf Nutrition: Discover how to give you fair calf the best nutrition so they can grow to their genetic potential.
- A Day in the Life of a Veterinarian: Explore how veterinarians ID sick animals and how they narrow down problem areas with a Physical exam.
If you are not a 4-H member please bring this form with you.