Summer Youth Film Workshop
Date: July 15, 2012 - May 20, 2012
Location: Michigan State University Campus
The American Indian Youth Film Workshop is hosted by Michigan State University’s Native American Institute and The College of Arts and Letters.
All students ages 13-18 may register. Students will attend workshops under the instruction of MSU faculty from July 15 to July 20, 2012.
Students will be housed on Michigan State University campus for 4 days. Lodging and meals
will be included for each student. There is no fee for this camp.
Students will complete a short film as well as learn:
- To use cameras to film scenes and people
- To set up & design shots for filming
- To create storyboards to develop stories for film
- To edit video
- To create & edit soundtracks for film
- To produce special effects
Registration ends June 29, 2012