Successful You Career and College Preparation Workshop Series
Date: September 28, 2013 - September 28, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: MSUE Northwest Detroit Office, 17405 Lahser Road, Detroit, MI 48219
Contact: Laurie Rivetto: 734-729-3632x102 or Jessica Cotton: 313-412-2616x107
This two-part series will be held in two sessions on one day:
- 10:00am-12:00pm (Topic: Resumes and Applications that Rock!)
- 12:00pm-2:00pm (Topic: Interviews and More!)
Youth may register for one or both of the sessions.
The event will take place at:
MSUE Northwest Detroit office
17405 Lahser Road
Detroit, MI 48219
(On Lahser at Grand River)
Why should you attend?
- Gain life-skills in an area that will benefit you for life
- Receive a certificate after completing each session
- A prize will be awarded to youth who attend BOTH sessions
What will you learn?
- How to complete a resume or application
- The importance of networking and an elevator speech
- How to prepare for an interview (questions, dress, and more!)
- Practice interviewing
- What to do after an interview
Registered 4-H youth attend this event for FREE! Youth who have not paid the 4-H Participation Fee for the 2013-2014 4-H year must pay $10 to attend and complete a registration form. If there are questions on whether you have paid the fee or not, please contact one of the event coordinators prior to paying.
Laurie Rivetto- 734-729-3632 X102
Jessica Cotton 313-412-2616 X107