Stress Less with Mindfulness - Lapeer
Date: March 13, 2018 - April 24, 2018
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Hunters Creek Community Center, 725 Demille Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
Contact: Kris, 989-672-3870, email@example.com
A 7-week series that introduces adults to the experience and practice of mindfulness to reduce stress.
In this FREE introduction to the practice of mindfulness to reduce stress, participants will learn:
- Awareness of mindful breathing, eating, and moving
- Increased flexibility in responding to stress
- The power of acceptance, self-compassion and gratitude
- To gain perspective on negative thoughts, sensations, worries
- The physical, mental and social benefits of laughter
- Self-care skills to feel better and find more enjoyment in life
Cost : FREE