Stress Less with Mindfulness - Davison
Date: January 9, 2018 - February 6, 2018
Time: 9:30 - 11 p.m.
Location: Davison Senior Citizen's Center 10135 Lapeer Rd. Davison, MI 48423
Contact: Kris, 989-672-3870, firstname.lastname@example.org
A 5 Week series that introduces adults to the experience and practice of mindfulness to reduce stress.
In this FREE introduction to the practice of mindfulness to reduce stress, participants will learn:
- Awareness of mindful breathing, eating, and moving
- Increased flexibility in responding to stress
- The power of acceptance, self-compassion and gratitude
- To gain perspective on negative thoughts, sensations, worries
- The physical, mental and social benefits of laughter
- Self-care skills to feel better and find more enjoyment in life
Cost : FREE