Stress Less with Mindfulness Series
Date: November 7, 2017 - December 5, 2017
Time: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Davison Senior Citizens Center, 10135 Lapeer Rd. Davison, MI 48423
Contact: Maria Millett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-758-2518
Mindfulness can be defined as paying attention in a particular way: On purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally. Research has shown that practicing mindfulness is effective in reducing stress-related symptoms such as worry, depression and physical tension, and may be helpful in managing chronic conditions such as cardiac disease and diabetes.
- November 7- Begin with the Breath
- November 14- Mindful Eating
- November 21- Mindful Walking & Thought Surfing
- November 28- Be Kind to Your Mind
- December 5- Laughter is Good Medicine