Small, Organic, & Direct Market Producers Workshop
Date: April 29, 2015
Time: 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Hillsdale County, 20 Care Drive, Hillsdale, MI v
Contact: Lucas Gabbard, Hillsdale Conservation District, (517) 849-9890 ext. 3, email@example.com
Small, Organic & Direct Market Producers Workshop
Wednesday, April 29 from 5:30 - 8 p.m. at the Hillsdale County MSU Extension Office
- Are you an Organic farmer?
- Do you produce farm products for direct sale?
- Are you interested in composting your garden wastes?
- Are you interested in starting or growing your Cottage Food Industry?
- Do you want to expand your small farm operation?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
- Do you care about the safety of your Food and Water?
- Are you unfamiliar with Right to Farm or the Generally Accepted
- Agricultural Management Practices (GAAMP’s)?
- Are you interested in soil health?
If you answered yes, then the Small, Organic, and Direct Market Producers Workshop is for you! On Wednesday, April 29, experts will be at the Hillsdale County MSU Extension Office to present these topics from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Please pre-register with the Hillsdale Conservation District at 517-849-9890 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org