Rogers City/ Posen Potato Field Day
Date: September 4, 2012
Time: 2 - 6 p.m.
Location: Styma Potato Field located at 4567 Mud Lake Hwy, Posen.
Contact: Chris Long ( 517 ) 355-0271 Ext.1193, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 - 3:30 p.m. - Educational Session
- Paul Gross, Field Crop Specialist: General Crop Update and Cover Crop Discussion
- Chris Long, Potato Specialist: Variety Plot Overview
- Jeff Axford, Director, Michigan Seed Potato Association: Seed Industry Overview
4 - 5 p.m. - Dinner Provided at Route 65 Restaurant, Posen, Mich.
- Dinner Sponsored by Great Lakes Agri. Service, Inc. and Wilbur-Ellis Company
- Ben Kudwa, Executive Director, Michigan Potato Industry Commission: Industry Overview
- Introduction of Mike Wenkel the new MPIC Executive Director.
- James DeDecker, Regional Extension Specialist: MSU Extension Update and Available Services