Restricted Use Pesticide Review and Exam
Date: March 19, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Wexford County MSU Extension, 401 N. Lake St, Cadillac, MI 49601
Contact: Jerry Lindquist, 231-832-6139, email@example.com; Jill O'Donnell, 231-779-9480, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the exam you must bring:
- photo ID (driver’s license)
- #2 pencil and an ink pen
- registration paperwork received in the mail from MI Dept of Agriculture & Rural Development if renewing
- make check/money order payable to “State of Michigan”. Cash or credit/debit cards are not accepted
- if retaking exam that you failed you must bring receipt of payment from the previous exam session
- calculators if needed will be available from the exam proctor. Personal calculators or cell phone calculators are not allowed.
Cost: Exam $50 for private applicators (farmers); $75 for commercial applicators (cash is not accepted). No charge to attend the review. Lunch will be sponsord by Bader & Sons at 12:30 P.M.
Register online for the exam or contact Jerry Lindqust 231-832-6139 or Jill O’Donnel 231-779-9480.
9:30 a.m.: Pesticide Update & Exam Review
1 p.m.: Exam