Real Colors Workshop
Date: May 13, 2014
Time: 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Bi Bear Hospitality Room, 2 Ice Circle, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Contact: Melanie Greenfield, 906-635-6368, email@example.com
- Discover your personal strengths
- Learn to recognize strengths in others
- Learn to recognize
- Accept and value the differences of others
- Learn to modify your communication style to connect with others
- Discover the different ways individuals process information
- Learn to appreciate and value the viewpoints of others
- Learn how to apply Real Colors principles in all areas of your life
- Meet other adults and teens from Chippewa, Mackinac and Luce Counties
Real Colors is a simple way to identify the four temperaments (Blue, Gold, Green and Orange). It is an effective tool to understand human behaviors specific to each temperament. Real Colors is presented in a fast, fun, interactive format where participants learn to quickly identify their own temperament or "color" and that of others. Through Real Colors, you'll gain a completely new perspective on yourself and the things that are most important to you. You will learn characteristics of people you know and their color. This knowledge gives you valuable insight into what is most important to them and why they may react differently than others. Using this powerful knowledge, you can develop more effective communication skills and build better relationships, at home, in the work place, and with young people you work with.
Cost: Free for 4-H Members and Volunteers, $10 for non-4-H. Age is 12+. Pizza, chips and drinks included!
Pre-registration needed by: Monday, May 12 (workshop max. is 35, so reserve your spot early!) Call the Chippewa County MSUE office at 635-6368 or e-mail Melanie Greenfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Facilitator: Nancy Victorson, MSU Extension Educator, Certified Real Colors Trainer
Real Colors is a registered trademark of the National Curriculum and Training Institute.