Protecting and Improving Your On-Farm Investment - Lawrence
Date: September 9, 2015
Time: 6-8:30 p.m.
Location: Van Buren ISD and Tech Center, 250 South St., Lawrence, MI 49064
Contact: Emily Walker at email@example.com or 517-853-3782
- Biosecurity: Keeping disease out of your herd
- Artificial insemination: Appropriate handling of semen and how to properly AI a sow
- Fixed-time insemination: Using Matrix and OvuGel
- Feeding the sow: Proper Body Condition Score
- Saving the struggling piglet: Splay legs, ensuring colostrum intake, milk letdown, fixing ruptures and more.
- Over the counter medication: Changes are coming