Promoting Vaccine Confidence: A New Approach to Vaccine Hesitancy
Date: April 18, 2018
Time: 12 - 1 p.m.
Contact: Connie DeMars, email@example.com
Primary Care Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Specialty Care Physicians, and Nurses
Andrea Becker, BSN, RN, Immunization Nurse Educator
Heidi Loynes, BSN, RN, Immunization Nurse Educator
- Discuss vaccine hesitancy
- Review communication strategies to promote vaccine confidence
- Discuss common concerns surrounding vaccination
- Identify resources to build vaccine confidence
CME Credit Information
- This presentation has been approved for 1.0 CME credit per participant, you must register and complete the survey after the event to claim the credit. Please distribute this information widely to providers in your area.
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Michigan State University (MSU) and MDHHS. MSU is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- MSU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Planners, reviewers or faculty presenters have the following to disclose: Planner, Dr. Daniel McGee is on the speaker’s bureau for Sanofi-Pasteur and Pfizer. The conflict has been resolved to ensure unbiased presentations. All other planners, reviewers, faculty presenters have nothing to disclose. No commercial support was provided for this activity.