Powerful Tools for Caregivers
Date: November 6, 2018 - December 4, 2018
Time: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Evart United Methodist Church, 619 N. Cherry St, Evart MI 49631
Contact: Contact Robin Eisenga, 231-832-6139
This program will help you take care of yourself while caring for a relative or friend. You will benefit from the class whether you are helping a parent, spouse, friend or someone who lives at home, in a nursing home, or across the country. Plese note that this class will not focus on specific diseases or hands-on care giving for the care giver.
The course surrounds You the caregiver including,
- Ways to help you reduce stress
- Solutions to communicate effectively with other family members, your doctor, paid help…
- Signs and steps towards your better self-care
- Reducing Guilt, anger, and depression
- Helpful ways you can relax
- Making tough decisions
- Setting goals and problem-solving
Tuesdays, November 6,13,20,27 & December 4, 11
Evart United Methodist Church, 619 N. Cherry St, Evart MI
The workshop is FREE.
RSVP’s are required: Call Robin Eisenga at 231-832-6139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org