Pest and Crop Management Update Meeting
Date: January 11, 2018 - January 25, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. 4 p.m.
Contact: Van Buren Extension Office, 269-657-8213
These programs are designed to help producers learn about new pests in Michigan and changes in MSU Extension recommendations in field crop weed, insect and disease control and soil fertility to use for the 2018 growing season. The registration fee is $30.00 per person, which includes the cost of lunch, refreshments and the 2018 E-434 MSU Weed Control Guide for Field Crops and Forages.
- Jan. 11, 2018 - Emerald Golf Course, 2300 W. Maple Rapids Road, St. Johns, MI 48879
- Jan. 12, 2018 - Sanilac Career Center, 175 E. Aiken Road, Peck, MI 48466
- Jan. 15, 2018- Dowagiac Conservation Club, 54551 M-51 North, Dowagiac, MI 49047
- Jan. 19, 2018- Saginaw Valley Research & Extension Center, 3775 S. Reese Road, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Jan. 23, 2018- Cabela’s, 110 Cabelas Blvd. East, Dundee, MI 48131
- Jan. 25, 2018- Alpena Community College, 665 Johnson Street, Alpena, MI 49070
Space is limited so please register early. Registrations cancelled within seven days (Jan. 4th, 2018) of program date will not be refunded.