Pest and Crop Management Update Meeting
Date: January 14, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. - 4:10 p.m.
Location: Bavarian Inn Lodge, 1 Covered Bridge Lane, Frankenmuth, MI
Contact: MSU Extension-Van Buren Office at 269-657-8213 or email@example.com.
These programs are designed to help producers learn about new pests in Michigan and changes in MSU Extension recommendations in field crop weed, insect and disease control and soil fertility to use for the 2016 growing season. The programs will run from 9 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. The registration fee is $25.00 per person, which includes the cost of lunch, refreshments and the 2016 E-434 MSU Weed Control Guide for Field Crops and Forages.
• Jan. 12, 2016 - Alma, Shifter’s Restaurant, 3130 W. Monroe, Alma, MI 48801
• Jan. 14, 2016 - Bavarian Inn Lodge, 1 Covered Bridge Lane, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
• Jan. 15, 2016 - Sanilac Career Center, 175 E. Aiken Road, Peck, MI 48466
• Feb. 2, 2016 - Alpena Community College, 655 Johnson Street, Alpena MI 49707
• Feb. 3, 2016 - The Tresle Stop Restaurant, 3366 M-40, Hamilton, MI 49419
• Feb. 4, 2016 - Dowagiac Conservation Club, 54551 M-51 North, Dowagiac, MI 49047
Space is limited so please register early. Registrations cancelled within seven days of program date will not be refunded.