Pediatric and Adult Influenza Webinar 2014-2015 Flu Season
Date: August 27, 2014
Time: 12 - 1 p.m.
Contact: Stefanie DeVita, DeVitaS1@michigan.gov
The 2014-2015 Flu Webinar is brought to you by the Physician Peer Education Project on Immunization in partnership with The Michigan Department of Community Health
Date: Aug. 27, 2014, 12 - 1 p.m.
Disclosure Statement: The MDCH faculty has no conflicts to disclose.
- Discuss influenza disease rates, surveillance, and vaccine coverage levels
- Discuss influenza vaccine recommendations
- Identify strategies to improve influenza vaccination rates
Target Audience: Influenza vaccination providers
Commercial Support Statement: No commercial support was obtained for this activity.
Flu Webinar Outline
1. Introduction to Influenza
2. Influenza disease and burden
3. 2014-2015 Influenza vaccine recommendations
4. How to increase vaccine coverage
5. Questions & Answers