Opening Doors 2015
Date: June 3, 2015 - June 5, 2015
Time: 10 a.m.
Location: Kettenun Center, 14901 4-H Drive, Tustin, MI
Contact: Dionardo Pizana: firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-432-2666 Anne Brooks: email@example.com or 517-432-7623
In the Opening Doors workshop participants will:
- Increase understanding of diversity by identifying and learning more about their own identity groups;
- Identify personal feelings and experiences related to cultural and other differences among people;
- Examine how practices of institutions, as well as our own personal practices, maintain inequities among people and prevent us all from reaching our potential;
- Collectively develop a framework and common language in order to facilitate change;
- Build alliances and networks.
Visit the Opening Doors 2015 registration page for more information.