Date: March 4, 2013 - April 8, 2013
Time: 1-2:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Kent County, 775 Ball Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI, 49506
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurturing Parenting This program empowers families and all those who care for children with new knowledge, beliefs, strategies and skills. The program is evidence-based, and was developed by Stephen J. Bavolek, Ph.D.
- Practicing being nurturing to children and yourself
- Infant and Toddler Development
- Brain Development in Children and Teens
- Communicating with respect and understanding feelings
- Building self-worth and praising children
- Developing rules and positive discipline techniques
Class meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the following dates: March 4, March 11, March 18, April 1 and April 8.