Date: January 21, 2013 - February 25, 2013
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Kent County, 775 Ball Ave. NE, Grand Rapids MI, 49506
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, email@example.com
Nurturing Parenting empowers families and all those who care for children with new knowledge, beliefs, strategies and skills. The program is evidence-based, and was developed by Stephen J. Bavolek, Ph.D.
- Practicing Being Nurturing to Children and Yourself
- Infant and Toddler Development
- Brain Development in Children and Teens
- Communicating with Respect and Understanding Feelings
- Building Self-Worth and Praising Children
- Developing Rules and Positive Discipline Techniques
Class meets on Mondays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Jan. 21, Jan. 28, Feb. 4, Feb. 11, Feb. 18 and Feb. 25. Cost is $30 per person.
Pre-registraion is required by calling Holly Tiret at 616-336-8998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants who complete all six sessions will receive a certificate of completion.