National Endowment for High School Financial Planning Program Instructor Training
Date: November 10, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: University Center - Gaylord, 80 Livingston Blvd., Gaylord, MI 49735
Contact: Laurie Rivetto: firstname.lastname@example.org Barb Duvall: email@example.com
NEFE’s High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP) has improved the financial literacy of millions of students across the county for nearly 30 years. Each workshop offers award-winning, noncommercial curriculum that aligns with state and national standards and provides easy-to-use lesson plans as well as free instructor manuals and workbooks for each student.
At this training you will:
- be introduced to all program materials
- explore the HSFPP lessons
- gain confidence in teaching the program
- learn how to add value to student learning
- find out how to get your free classroom materials
Visit the National Endowment for High School Financial Planning Program registration page for more information.