National Endowment for Financial Education High School Financial Planning Program Training
Date: September 12, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: West Shore Educational Service District, 2130 U.S. 10, Ludington, MI 49431
Contact: Michelle DeKuiper, 231-757-4789, firstname.lastname@example.org or Laurie Rivetto, email@example.com.
NEFE’s High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP) has improved the financial literacy of millions of students across the county for nearly 30 years. Each workshop offers award-winning, noncommercial curriculum that aligns with state and national standards and provides easy-to-use lesson plans as well as free instructor manuals and workbooks for each student.
At this training you will:
- be introduced to all program materials
- explore the HSFPP lessons
- gain confidence in teaching the program
- learn how to add value to student learning
- find out how to get your free classroom materials