National Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach Training
Date: October 6, 2016 - October 7, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: University Center in Gaylord 80 Livingston Blvd, Gaylord, MI 49735
Contact: Laura Anderson at 269-945-1388 or 269-908-9803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At the completion of this training, coaches will:
- Understand the structure of the CDC-National Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Change Program
- Understand how to use the Lifestyle Coach Facilitation Guide and participant materials
- Understand strategies used to help participants reach their goals
- Describe the role of the Lifestyle Coach and how it differs from other goals
- Demonstrate facilitation skills used by Lifestyle Coaches
Each coach must attend both days of training for certification.