Money Management: Dollar Works Personal Finance Class
Date: November 12, 2013 - December 3, 2013
Time: 3 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension of Delta County, 2840 College Avenue, Escanaba, MI 49829
Contact: Julie Moberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 906-786-3032
People understand and use money within the context of their culture and life experiences. While there is no “right” or “wrong” way to handle money, some ways are more likely to increase financial control and independence.
Using the Dollar Works 2 curriculum, this seminar will teach you the essentials of:
- Making sound financial decisions
- Creating financial goals
- Paying down debt and using credit wisely
- Create a spending plan and save more
Classes are free and open to the public.
Dates for this series:
- Tuesday, November 12, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 26, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
Connect with us